The Ton Challenge Blog for April

Hey there!
Today I'm going to join the card making challenge of the wonderful stamp brand ,'The Ton'.
They give us the chance to enjoy sharing our cards each month.
The Ton Challenge Blog


I just love perfume bottles,and I was looking for stamp of bottles.
At last,they released this Marvelous Perfumes stamp set!

I made two types of color,but I like the front one!

I colored the back ground with Distress inks by watercoloring,stamped three bottles on the acetate and made the shaker cards.


I put some sequins 'glass splitters' they released new,too.

I'm exited and have plenty of ideas with this perfumes.
I'm looking forward to making next cards with this stamp set!

Thanks!

Sayaka




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Altenew Inspiration challenge April 2018! -2-

Altenew Inspiration challenge April 2018!

The Ton Challenge blog of November!